CUMERNAULD’S PREMIER FEMALE INSTRUCTOR
- DRIVING COURSES -
- PASS PLUS COURSES -
- THEORY SUPPORT -
- HAZARD PERCEPTION SUPPORT -
1. Before you can start driving you must have a Provisional Driving Licence. You can apply for one quickly at www.gov.uk or by completing the D1 application form available at most post offices. The fee for this is £50.00
2. The Theory Test can be learned either first or at the same time as the practical driving. The test is made up of 2 parts.
Part one - Multiple choice, 50 questions to be answered in 57 minutes.
Recommended study material is the Highway Code, Know your Traffic Signs and The Driving Test Success All Tests CD.
You can book your theory test online at http://www.gov.uk or call 0300 200 1122. The test fee is £31.00
3. Booking your lessons, if you choose to have weekly lessons, which most people do, they can be 1 or 2 hours. This can be tailored to suit your requirements. Please see our contact page to book, and prices page for discounts and courses offered.
4. The Practical Driving Test, is made up of an eyesight test (reading a number plate approximately 5 car lengths away), then you will be asked two vehicle safety check questions.
The driving part lasts about 40 minutes. The examiner will be looking for an overall safe standard of driving, including the two set manoeuvres. You may be asked to do an emergency stop. You can make up to 15 driving faults and still pass the test (16 or more results in failure). However, if you commit one serious or dangerous fault you will not pass the test.
To can book your practical test online at www.gov.uk or call 0300 200 1122. The test fee is £62.00.
5. Congratulations, now that you have passed your driving test, to further enhance your driving skills please see our pass plus page and find out how this will make you an even safer driver AND save you money.
Copyright © 2008 Pamela Gray Driving School
Female Instructor South Lanarkshire ~ Female Instructor Cumbernauld ~ Cheap Lessons Cumbernauld
Pass Plus Cumbernauld ~ Block Bookings Cumbernauld
web development by Parker & Hobbes